I am very sorry to do this at the last moment.
But I talked to the people organizing it and they said there was so much snow and forecast for more that they felt we should cancel. The organizers will drop email’s to those they had previously contacted.
I am off to the station to see if they will give me a refund on the ticket.
My sincerely apologies to all of you and I hope we can arrange another meeting perhaps just after Christmas.